articles and tutorials bondage tips
Here's a list of possible reasons. Some of them are to do with the top's pleasure, some the bottom's and some both:
- Because it's an adventure… bondage makes you feel like a hero, who's endured amazing things.
- You don't have to think "what do I do next?" When you're tied up you can just lie back and do nothing other than moan and react, and yet you're still playing a full and active part in the scene.
- Physical restriction of blood vessels, especially around the dick (but also elsewhere) makes your dick go hard.
- Physically too, you stretch and strain your muscles to get the most intense orgasm. Well here's some isometric stretching and straining that makes for a mind-blowing orgasm.
- It's incredibly intimate, to let a man take total control of you…
- … and it's forbidden stuff, which is almost always more sexually exciting…
- … and even better when he makes you helpless so as to give your dick endless pleasure!
- What a release it is to get treated like a sex object! All the pleasures of voyeurism. You see yourself in a mirror, bound and gagged and hooded, like you're someone else or out of your body.
- It's Gothic: right there on the edge between fear and desire… like peering over the edge of the Grand Canyon.
- It looks good… bondage shows off your muscles and your other assets.
- As you grow up gay (and feeling lonely and isolated) you worry that you'll always fancy men who don't fancy you. Gradually, helpless lust turns into lust for helplessness…
- Or, the tighter he ties you, the more you know he desires you… what could be more comforting?